Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nina Dobrev and Krma jacket, KRMA clothing

Nina Dobrev is easily one of the most beautiful women in television, and certainly one of the most talented. If you're like 99% of the population, you watch her act out her lead role as Elena Gilbert on the CW's hit show The Vampire Diaries every Thursday at 8PM. In this exclusive interview, Nina talks to me about her beauty regimen, her favorite clothing brands, what's on her iPod, and of course, The Vampire Diaries!

I hear you’re going to be creating some styles with Nick Bowes at KRMA. How’s that going?


Nina: I’ve always been interested in fashion, and I keep up to date. He’s a friend of mine and he’s incredible and talented and wonderful. We got in touch because I just saw someone on the street wearing his jacket, and I asked him where it was from. I called him, and we started talking and I got all the jackets on the show. So I decided that I wanted to collaborate, so we’re going to get together and we’re designing hopefully some t-shirts, and some jackets and kind of bouncing around different ideas. Just make an ultimate sexy, sleek jacket.

You’ll be adding your own personal style to it?


Nina: Yeah. I’ve kind of adopted his style or his jackets, and made it my style. So now I want to give back and we’ll collaborate and make something really cool.

Story credit: May 10, 12:46 PMCelebrity Beauty Secrets Examiner Gabrielle Long

1 comment: