Friday, March 26, 2010

Adrian Grenier rocks a KRMA Style and Class Tee shirt Teenage Paparazzo doc

Adrian Grenier rocks a KRMA Style and Class Tee shirt during his filming of his documentary "Teenage Paparazzo."




Story below by Steve Weintraub.


I walked into Teenage Paparazzo yesterday with little hope that Adrian Grenier (Vince on Entourage) would deliver a great documentary on the paparazzi scene and why everyone is obsessed with celebrity culture. So when I tell you I thought Teenage Paparazzo was great, you’ll know I mean it. Unlike some documentaries that use the footage they’ve shot to take a specific angle on a story, what’s great about Grenier’s doc is the way the story seems to shift naturally as the events unfold. I really didn’t think Vincent Chase had it in him....

KRMA Clothing is a highend clothing line based in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment